Riddle: A man who was outside in the rain without an umbrella or hat didn’t get a single hair on his head wet. Why?
Answer: He was bald.
Keep scrolling for the answer to the eggs question.
Find some more riddles below
Riddle: What gets wet while drying?
Answer: A towel
12. Riddle: What can you keep after giving to someone?
Answer: Your word
13. Riddle: I shave every day, but my beard stays the same. What am I?
Answer: A barber
14. Riddle: You see a boat filled with people, yet there isn’t a single person on board. How is that possible?
Answer: All the people on the boat are married.
15. Riddle: You walk into a room that contains a match, a kerosene lamp, a candle and a fireplace. What would you light first?
Answer: The match
16. Riddle: A man dies of old age on his 25 birthday. How is this possible?
Answer: He was born on February 29.
This is the answer you are looking for.
“I have six eggs with me. I broke two, cooked two, and I ate two. How many eggs are left?” You would have FOUR eggs left because you broke, cooked, and ate the same two eggs.