Popcorn recognized as a foreign object and develops pneumonia in a child’s lung.

We usually don’t think too much after a person goes through a small ‘choke’ episode with, water or while eating food. Soon as the person who is having the ‘choke’ starts breathing again, we all calm down and start to eat again. But sometimes such an episode can develop long term problems that might be life-risking. I know what you are thinking. How can a small piece of food that you already, probably already passed in your stomach, damage you? But what if I tell you that maybe that little piece did not go down and no, the water did not help.

That’s what happened to a toddler recently when we started to choke with popcorn. The original story was shared by his father on Facebook recently and it has surpassed one million views. The toddler’s father describes how they were having their normal movie night with the family and he just decided to give his toddler some popcorn. When the baby started choking, the parents helped him out until he got over it. But little did the parents know that this was just the beginning.

Loading...

The toddler started to develop a strange cough and the parents thought it was either another choking episode or that maybe it was a little flue. But as the days passed by and the body temperature of the toddler started to rise, they took him to the hospital to find out that he had popcorn stuck in his lungs, that had developed as a foreign object and was filled with puss. The toddler had to admit in operation and is now recovering successfully. It is amazing how something as simple as a popcorn, can cause pneumonia in the left lung of a toddler. It just shows how vulnerable our bodies are.

Written by Viralstuff

For all the women who live in a country or have a partner who is against contraceptives, there is the newest method to protect from unwanted pregnancy.

Cheating fiance gets exposed by his bride on their wedding day.