For the crust
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 ¾ cups (5.2 oz) crushed graham crackers
- ¼ cup (1.7 oz) white sugar
- 3 or 4 firm sliced bananas
- 1 packed (8 oz) softened Philly cream cheese
- 1 ¾ cups of milk (cold)
- ½ cup (3.5 oz) white sugar
- 1 carton (3.4 oz) banana cream pudding mixture
- 1 box (8 oz) of frozen whipped topping (let this thaw first)
- How To Make It
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Mix the sugar with the crushed graham crackers before mixing in the melted butter. Put half a cup to one side to use later as a topping. Flatten the rest of this mix to the bottom and sides of a 9×9 springform or square tin.
- Bake your crust for around 6 minutes, but keep an eye on it. Put this on a wire frame to cool.
For the Filling
- Whip together the sugar and cream cheese in a big bowl
- Gently fold two cups of your whipped thawed topping
- Put half your sliced banana pieces in the crust you’ve cooled, then pour half your cream cheese and sugar mixture over. Follow this with another layer of banana slices, then topping.
- Beat the banana pudding mixture with milk for two minutes, then let it settle for another two. (You may also keep an eye on it to see if it has soft-set)
- Fold in gently the rest of the whipped topping and empty it over the layer of cheese.
- Top with the graham cracker mix you’ve put aside, then chill for one to two hours.
Per slice: 436 k/Cal; 24g fat (16g saturated fat); 55mg cholesterol; 405mg sodium; 51g carbohydrate (1g fiber, 36g sugars); 5g protein.