A young 16 year old boy has recently passed away after heading to the bathroom to vomit. The boy was with his brother asleep in the same bedroom, when he got up so that he could go to the bathroom after having a strong urge to vomit.
His brother said that the 16 year old boy had his hand on his mouth so he can hold onto the vomit as he made his way to the bathroom. After being sick in the bathroom, the boy complained and said that he was struggling to breathe.
Sadly, he later passed away.
Following an examination by a doctor, it was reported that because the boy had held his vomit in as he rushed to the bathroom as he feared throwing up on the floor, this actually led to him choking on his own vomit.
Instead of the vomit naturally passing out, it was held in and went into his wind pipe which effected his breathing tract. The doctor advised that if children need to throw up or vomit then they should do this straight away for their own safety and to prevent such sad circumstances happening.
The furniture and the carpets can easily be cleaned, but no one can bring your child back. Share the doctor’s advice so that as many parents can make use of this important information and it could even save a child’s life.